For your convenience, there are 6 ways to give financially to the Lord through Life Church Vineyard:
Securely Donate Online
Simple, secure, and convenient online donations can be made anytime, day or night.
Text the amount you’d like to give to a specific number for simple, secure contributions.
Church Center app
One of the easiest ways to give is through the Church Center App, found in your device’s App store.
Donation boxes are at the back of the sanctuary during every service.
through your bank
Set up Bill Pay through your bank like any other bill (use PO BOX mailing address).
mail a check
Securely Give Online
Do I need an account online in order to make a donation?
- No. If you would like to make a one-time donation, click on “Give” at the top of the Home page.
- Enter your donation amount. Click “next”.
- Select a fund from the drop down menu, as well as frequency; one time gift or recurring.
- Select payment method. And follow instructions.
- Click “Next” to process your donation.
First time donor?
- Click “Give” at the top of the home screen.
- Click “Sign In”.
- Choose your preferred sign in method.
- Follow the instructions on setting up your account.
- Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
Can I give each week automatically?
- Definitely! Login by entering your login credentials.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list
- Enter your donation amount
- Check the box that says “make this gift recurring”.
- Select the frequency, how many gifts (optional) and start date
- Add your card information and billing details
- Click “Submit” to start your recurring donation schedule
Why would I want to give online?
Is my online giving secure?
Can I use an e-check for my donation?
Can I give as little or as much as I want?
What if I make a mistake and need to have a completed transaction reversed?
Contact the church office immediately at 740-235-4525 so your situation can be handled appropriately.
What are other ways to give and tax advantages to giving
Knowing about gift options can help increase your impact. If you are an IRA owner age 70 or over, you can make a gift through a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA that counts toward your RMD if one is due, and you pay no tax on the distribution. If you own appreciated stock you have held over one year, you can make a gift of the stock and avoid all capital gains tax on the appreciation. As you consider future gifts, feel free to contact us about tax-wise ways to support our church family. Your gift helps Life Church Vineyard make the most impact in our community.
TEXT 2 GIVE
One easy and secure way to give to Life Church Vineyard is “Text 2 Give”. To make your donation, simply follow the instructions below:
- Text the amount you would like to give to: 84321
- If you are a first time text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Church Center App
One of the easiest ways to give is through the Church Center App. Look for the Church Center App in your device’s App store.
- Once downloaded, open the app and choose “Life Chuch Vineyard” as your home church. (you will be asked to enter the address and zip)
- From there you can set up your profile in the app and set up your recurring giving by simply clicking the “GIVE” tab on the bottom of your screen.
- From there you will add an amount, click “next”, designate a fund, click “next” and set up your bank information or card information.
- Once you have completed those steps, you will hit “next” to complete.